We empower Women and Children
We help women and children in under- deserved communities in Africa to have access to 21st-century skills, knowledge, and resources necessary for their sustainable living.
- Donation received
- Money donated
- Active campaigns
Girls and Women in Underserved communities are excluded from accessing quality education, basic social amenities, and resources that can help them create a better and sustainable future for themselves and their communities not because of cultural resistance or unwillingness to grow but because of Poverty. To help support these communities access these resources, TEDA FOUNDATION was founded, with a team of young people who are passionate about creating positive change in their communities and Africa, through community development/outreach, trainings, advocacy, empowerment, and social inclusion. The Foundation will be working with Key stakeholders, donors, and MDAs to ensure these communities have access to the basic social amenities they needed one at a time.
- research conducted
- community engagement
- capacity building
More about Us—
We support the less privileged in the society through; humanitarian services, medical support, educational support and giving of essential needs to the less privileged.
- To ensure underserved communities in Africa especially women and children have acess to 21st-century skills, knowledge, and resources necessary for their sustainable livelihood and growth.
- Empowering underserved communities in Africa especially women and children with the right set of skills and resources that will enhance their growth, achieve their full potentials and create a positive sustainable impact in their communities.
Teda support foundation is working on these basic Thematic Areas which covers our missions, goals and objectives.
- Education and Gender equality
- Teda Support foundation will be working with community leaders,local and international organisations, government, private bodies and MDAs to support Africa children especially girl child in accessing Quality education and skills needed to create a better life for themselves.
- Empowerment and Employment
- Teda support foundation will be providing support through training, capacity building, community outreach and resources outsourcing for Africa community for a sustainable living
- Good Health and quality living
- Health is more than the absence of disease; it is a resource that allows people to realize their aspirations, satisfy their needs and to cope with the environment in order to live a long, productive, and fruitful life.Teda support foundation will be providing support on good Health, well-being, quality of life, and lifestyle for communities in Africa living no one behind.
- Agriculture and food security
- Teda support foundation will work to build resilient and sustainable agriculture and food systems in low-income communities in Africa, in times of crisis and beyond. We'll provide communities, agribusinesses, and smallholder farmers with financial and technical resources to design and implement projects across the food value chain, from 'farm to table and ensure food security in Africa.
Meet our team
We have the must qualified team for your project.
Eng. Temitope Dairo
Okeowo Segun Daniel
Our NGO is committed to promoting gender equality and womens empowerment, community development, education, good health, and food support for underprivileged communities...
Our NGO is committed to using research to inform our advocacy efforts and promote positive change in the communities we serve...
At our NGO, we believe that community engagement is essential to achieving our mission of promoting gender equality and womens empowerment, community development, education, good health, and food support...
At our NGO, we believe in the importance of capacity building for communities, youth women, children, and volunteers...
Meet our Partners
We are commited to serving you
ZiLa Real Estate
Make a donation
You can partner with us, volunteer and make a donation
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest information on our events and outreach programs.
- Weekly articles
- Get Weekly articles on what is happening in our spaces.
- No spam
- We promise not to spam you, we will only send important informations.